Carter Lemon Camerons, 3rd Floor, 20 King Street, London, EC2V 8EG
Tel: +44 (0)20 7406 1000
Fax: +44 (0)20 7406 1010
Carter Lemon Camerons are located immediately beside the Museum of London on the St Pauls side. We are one of the few Aldersgate Street addresses on this side of the Museum. Directly across from St Botolphs Church and Little Britain.
- St Paul's (Central line): 2 minute walk. Leave the station through Exit 1 and head along St Martin's le Grand in the direction of the Museum of London. Carter Lemon Camerons is directly opposite St Botolphs Church.
- Barbican (Metropolitan & the Hammersmith & City lines): 5 minute walk. Exit the station and turn right on to Aldersgate Street. Head towards the Museum of London. At the roundabout turn left on to Aldersgate Street which merges into St Martin's le Grand. Carter Lemon Camerons is in the first building on the left hand side of the road at the traffic lights.
- Mansion House (District & Circle lines): 7 minute walk. Take the Bow Lane exit and walk towards Cheapside. Turn left onto Cheapside and cross to the other side of the road. Keep walking up Cheapside until it curves right and joins St Martin's le Grand. Walk straight up St Martin’s le Grand and Carter Lemon Camerons is before the Museum of London.
- Bank (Circle, Northern, DLR and Waterloo and City lines): 5 minute walk. Take the Cheapside / Poultry exit and walk up Cheapside towards St Paul's. The road will eventually curve to the right and join St Martin's le Grand. Walk straight up St Martin’s le Grand and Carter Lemon Camerons is before the Museum of London.
- 4 and 153 serving Aldersgate Street
- 100 serving London Wall, King Edward Street, St Martin's le Grand
- 172 serving King Edward Street and St Martin's le Grand
- 56 serving Aldersgate Street and Giltspur Street