If someone has made defamatory remarks about you or your business then it is understandable that you will want to seek expert guidance on your options. In the internet age, any such comments can spread quickly and have the potential to damage your standing and lose your company money.
At Carter Lemon Camerons, our experienced team can offer advice on defending your reputation and resolving the matter as quickly and cost-efficiently as possible.
We also represent clients in cases where their privacy has been breached. Once again, this can be a very distressing and costly experience, so it is important to seek expert legal advice at the earliest opportunity.
- Protecting information and assets and responding quickly and effectively if these have been breached
- Compensation for breaches of privacy
- Harassment and blackmail
- Protect reputations from libel and slander
- Internet and social media usage
- Online exploitation of creative content.