Buying or selling a property can be a stressful experience. For many people, buying a house also represents one of the biggest financial investments they will ever make.
Whether we are advising first-time buyers, purchasers buying property at auction, people moving up the property ladder or downsizing, investors managing a portfolio of properties or developers who are both buying and selling, our experience, access to the most up-to-date resources and technology and focus on customer care means we are ideally placed to guide you every step of the way.
- mortgages and remortgages
- transfers of equity
- lease variations and rectification
- lease extensions
- enfranchisement of leasehold properties
- personal guarantees
- declarations of trust
- landlord and tenant disputes
- home equity release arrangements
- voluntary first registration of land
- defective title deeds.