The Private Client team advises you on your personal legal matters, such as the preparation of wills, lasting powers of attorney, setting up of trusts, and attending to probates. We ensure that your financial affairs are dealt with in a tax-efficient manner, ensuring that family members are properly provided for. We are also experienced in private client work with an international dimension, such as schemes deploying the use of offshore trusts.
The Divorce team advises you on divorce, separation and related financial matters, as well as on alternative dispute resolution methods such as mediation.
- Drafting of Wills and Codicils
- Obtaining the Grant of Probate
- Setting up Trusts and dealing with tax related issues
- Buying and selling houses
- Tax Planning
- Managing the UK assets of people based overseas
- Divorce, separation and related financial matters.