In its life, a commercial property site can present any number of different opportunities to different occupiers. Probably the most intensive time for expert legal advice is in the preparation for and during the development phase of a project. This is because the initial legal set-up of the site can have significant implications for later marketability and investment value.
We have a wealth of experience in guiding clients through this process and also managing their investment in the longer term be this negotiating commercial leases to tenants, or preparing for sale. Whatever your goals we are able to help you achieve.
- Purchase of development land
- Site assembly
- Negotiation and advice upon construction contracts and warranties
- Negotiation of lease grants, surrenders and assignment
- Preparation for sale of tenanted property
- Acquisition of multi-let investment property.