- This event has passed.
How to prepare your business for sale. Then sell it for the best price
25 February, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pmFREE
Carter Lemon Camerons LLP is pleased to invite you to ‘How to prepare your business for sale’, a complimentary seminar that we are hosting in association with Bluebox Corporate Finance Group.
When it comes to selling a business, preparation is key. Join Carter Lemon Camerons LLP and Bluebox Corporate Finance as we look into how to prepare your business for sale and maximise value to achieve the highest possible return when it comes to a sale.
The topics that will be covered include:
- Discover why so many businesses fail to sell.
- Why sell and when is the right time to sell.
- How to make your business more attractive to a buyer.
- An overview of the legal documentation for the sale process.
- How much is your business worth and why it’s probably worth more than you think it is.
- What really happens during due diligence.
- The 6 steps to success.
You will be hearing from Paul Herman, Founder of Bluebox Corporate Finance Group and Stuart Brennan and Andrew Firman, Corporate Partners at Carter Lemon Camerons LLP.
There are limited spaces available so please reply early to book or for more information – 020 7406 1000 or by email to: LorraineKing@cartercamerons.com